Immigration Medical Exam in Columbia, SC
AFC Urgent Care Clinic Provides a USCIS Civil Surgeon Doctor who Conducts I-693 Immigration Physicals in Columbia, SC
Please call to make an appointment for your Immigration Physical, this ensures that our certified Civil Surgeon Doctor is available.
Our USCIS Designated Civil Surgeon is experienced with the medical requirements of these examinations. Individuals applying for citizenship, seeking Permanent Residency, or a Green Card are required to obtain an immigration physical prior to approval of their application. It is mandatory that immigration physicals are completed by a Designated Civil Surgeon so the exam is valid. We do all the necessary testing on site and have most of the required vaccines in our office.
AFC Urgent Care Center can perform the required immigration physicals in accordance with the Department Of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services for immigrants or employers who hire employees originating from another country. Each evaluation includes an examination performed according to the medical guidelines established by the Department Of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services and Centers for Disease Control. The civil surgeon will record the exam results on Form I-693 for the applicant to return to the USCIS (INS).
At AFC Urgent Care Center in Columbia SC, we perform examinations. Please call us today to schedule an appointment. We accept proof of vaccination done elsewhere. We have the ability to provide the physical examination, the blood tests, the skin test for tuberculosis, the vaccinations required, and chest X-rays, if needed. This is all that is required to complete the medical part of your application.
Included in the Immigration Physical Examination:
- Physical Examination and completion of all the necessary paperwork
- Physical and Mental evaluation
- A review of all available medical records
- Tuberculin (Skin Test) and Interpretation
- RPR (Syphilis Test)
- HIV Test and Reading
- Evaluation of other Physical or Mental abnormality, disease or disability
- Vaccinations and status verification
- Administration of approved and needed vaccinations
Administration of vaccines, chest x-rays and other services are available upon request at additional cost.
What you need to bring:
Patients are advised to bring the following to their appointment:
- Government issued picture ID such as a driver’s license or passport
- A copy of any prior immunization/vaccinations/shot records
- Hospital or clinic records, including proof of prior treatment for tuberculosis or other infectious disease
- Prior chest x-rays and/or other diagnostic tests
- Any mental health records
- Immigration Physical Form I-693, pre-completed with your information
Cost For The Medical Exam:
Even with our convenient evening and weekend hours, our price for the Medical Exam is less expensive than most other doctors offices. We charge $325 for the medical exam, if vaccines are required they are an additional fee.
After The Exam:
Once the immigration physical examination is completed, AFC Urgent Care Center will certify Form I-693 with the test results of the immigration exam and vaccination history in a sealed envelope to present to the Department Of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services. DO NOT OPEN THE SEALED ENVELOPE. Turn in the envelope with your immigration application.
Formerly AFC Doctors Express